Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-26 Origin:Site
The dispaly of electromagnetic flowmeter is unstable, and customers judge the flow value is high based on past value.
Upon receiving feedback from the customer, the Anretang technical team immediately went to the customer site to examine and analyze the faults:
1. The electromagnetic flowmeter calibre is DN100, consistent with the calibre of the pipe measured in the field
2. Check the sensor coefficients of the electromagnetic flowmeter,According to the traceable source, sensor coefficients 1.7534 and the coefficient is consistent with the number calibrated by factory before shippment
3. The flow control valve is installed at the entrance of the electromagnetic flowmeter and the length of the front and rear straight pipe sections does not meet the installation requirements, resulting in a high measurement value
1. Replace the installation position of the flow control valve
2. Extent the front and rear straight pipe segments of the electromagnetic flowmeter
After changing the installation position of the flow adjustment valve and extend the length of the straight pipe section ,the flow data becomes normal again said by our customer,and electromagnetic flowmeter is still working well.
As the media pass through the valve, there may be two phases, the discontent tube and the fluid phase instability will cause the unstale signal output,affecting the measurement accuracy.
If electromagnetic flowmeter is installed in front of pump ,it will produce large negative pressure, negative pressure environment will cause lining damage, if the lining around electrode is damaged, it will cause pipeline leakage, flowmeter cannot use properly.